YOUTUBE

Sunflowers and Wool





Cardigan: H&M  // Dress: ASOS // Hat: Primark // Necklace: Topshop // Boots: Office 

Hands down, autumn is my favourite season. I could honestly use this entire paragraph to wax poetic about foggy mornings, misty evenings and how beautiful the change of leaf colour is, but I'll spare you. It being October in England, I'm surprised by how warm it still is here, almost too hot some days but I'm not complaining. I for one, am taking full advantage of still being able to wear all the cute dresses I bought this summer. 

Over the last few weeks it's almost become my uniform: dress with cardigan and boots. Looking back I think this has been my standard autumn outfit for the last few years. Around this time of year I'm at a stage where I can't quite let go of my dresses but I'm equally in love with knitwear, and ankle boots are my one true love any time of year. 

Shade x.
SHARE:
© Minimal Convert. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig