YOUTUBE

Graduation Day




Dress: asos // Shoes: Kurt Geiger // Clutch: Whistles // Watch: Daniel Wellington 

If you follow me on instagram you would have seen I graduated from university last week, finally receiving the piece of paper I have gotten myself into debt for... yay I guess? For those of you that are curious, I studied Biomedical Sciences at Royal Holloway University of London.

I left it a little bit late to buy an outfit, and so I spent all my free time in the ten days leading up to graduation day searching online and in-store for something, anything to wear. I had an idea of the look I was going, professional, smart but casual. To be honest, that wasn't really working out for me and I ending up buying and returning an obscene amount of clothing, finally finding something with only a day to spare.

Although I was more "dressed up" than most I am really happy that in the end I got a dress that was more me, you know? I ended up purchasing this beautiful dress off of the asos website from a brand called Chi Chi.  


The shoes are a pair of peep toe heels from Kurt Geiger that my mum kindly gifted to me years ago. They'd were perfect as the chunky heel makes them so easy to walk in, and my main goal for the day was not to fall on stage. Which I succeed in, just about.

  
I wanted to take the time out to congratulate any of you that have or are graduating this summer or winter. WE MADE!!! 

Shade x.

SHARE:
© Minimal Convert. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig